Saturday 4 June 2016

Life - full of wonders!

Let's get lost to a beautiful place,
Let's get away from this endless race
Life is a never ending struggle here,
I wish a place where sun is shining and skies are clear!

Let's get wet in the alluring rain,
Let's wash away all our pains,
Life is painful and messed up here,
I wish for a place where all this disappears!

Let's walk on the dewy green grass,
Let's make life's possibilities wider than vast,
Life is gray and constrained here,
I wish to feel the happiness that has become so rare!

Let's take a bath in the wavy sea,
Let's feel the water and be free,
Life is confined and insesitive here,
I wish to feel the love that has lost somewhere!

Let's climb to the snowy mountain,
Let's reach the place where there are elixirs' fountain,
Life isn't free and so dull here
I wish for a place where my soul I can bare

Let's build a house in lush meadow,
Let's feel the air on our skin and make our shadow
Life is a controlled and artificial here
I wish for a place where there is real atmosphere

Life is all about these small moments of joy,
Hold on to these and cheer to enjoy,
The water, the breeze, the mountain are all within your reach
Just open your arms and enjoy every mountain and beach! ~ AB & PJ


Written in collaboration with Pragya Jain
(Pragjn.blogspot.com)

Wonders of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment